Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Lil' Somethin' I've been playin' with....


I've been just busting to crack my A Lil' Somethin' goodies open and didn't I have fun!  I've co-ordinated a few pieces on the one layout and not only do they look great together, but it also amazed me how they integrate so seamlessly with other products and ranges too.  I've clustered the little Mist Me dress form (that I left plain), a fabulous calico flower and a tonne of pink cardstock flowers.... until I could cluster no more!  :)  A cute crocheted doily features in the bottom right corner too.

{So Kissable}





The lovely Susan and Wendy are having a SALE tonight, so make sure you pop in and grab some goodies... :)

Cheers for now,

Jules
x

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Jules! Love the stunning pastals together with the corrugated card! :)x

Susan Longman said...

OMG! Fantastic Julie... I love what you have done with these Lil' Somethin's ...thanks so much for sharing

glorygirl said...

Oh my goodness!!! This is fabulous! What an adorable photo. You have scrapped the essence of it so well!

Eila Sandberg said...

I could kiss YOU for creating something as beautiful as this and then sharing it with us!! the photo is just sooo adorable!! Mwah to ya!